The innovative RUPES PATENTED microfiber polishing pads are manufactured using a polyurethane resin directly injected into the structure between the velcro interface and the microfiber fabric. The resin adheres directly to both materials to provide a stable and secure bond without the use of adhesives. Due to the unique moulding technique, RUPES is able to offer a pad with an beveled, allowing easy conformabiliity to convex shapes during the polishing process. In addition to helping dissipate heat, the centre hole also helps to correctly fit the microfiber polishing pad onto the backing plate.
- Quick defect correction on high solids or ceramic clears coat
- High efficiency on clear coat and one stage surfaces
- Greatly reduced polishing cycle times
- Less dust on the surface during polishing process
- Comfortable and easy to use
BLUE CUTTING PAD
The Blue Microfiber Cutting Pads are designed for removing heavy swirl marks, scratches and oxidation from any color paintwork. The cutting version features a short and dense microfiber and is perfect for use with heavy cutting BigFoot polishing compound.
The special microfiber allows for the true correction power of the product used and for maximum product coverage to achieve the highest quality results on ceramic laquer.
SPIRAL SLOTS, A REAL INNOVATION
The innovative spiral slots represent an important technical improvement with an unique design. Developed for use with BigFoot random orbital polishers, the new spiral slots guarantee:
- Heat dissipation
- Lighter weight for a better balance of the machine
- Controlled and measured spreading of the polishing compounds on the surface